ask and keep asking,
seek and keep seeking,
knock and keep knocking
for the following from God:
- Our church will stay focused on the King and His kingdom.
- We will enjoy seeking Jesus and serving others.
- Each person in our Home Fellowship will invest in two people who aren’t yet followers of Jesus.
- We’ll willingly sacrifice our time, energy, and money to serve Jesus and others.
- Greater ethnic and generational diversity in our church.
- We’ll live out our family identity as we grow in deeper fellowship.
- Three families from the Boys & Girls Groups transformed by the gospel.
- See evidence that each of Burlington’s subcultures is being engaged with the gospel.
- More partnerships with local churches and service organizations for Serve Burlington.
- At least five baptisms in Lake Champlain.
- Five new Home Fellowships focusing on the Old North End, Winooski, New North End, South End, and/or Church Street neighborhoods.
Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21