So my summer hiatus from blogging ends. Summer has been busy- not bad busy, but good busy- too busy to blog.
Here’s the rundown of the summer busyness.
- Jude learned to ride a bike
- Wren’s firt pony tail
- Peter Pan & Tinker Bell birthday party for the kiddos
- Reading Triumph of Christianity by Rodney Stark
- BCC’s second annual Kids Camp in Burlington’s Old North End
- Basketball clinic with Somali teens in Winooski
- Five weeks journeying through the Lord’s Prayer with BCC
- First two seasons of X-files (thank you Hulu for my 90’s flashback)
- Smugg’s Century Ride with my bud Michael Johnson
- First overnight camping trip with the family at Little River State Park (two nights!)
- Farewell to Serve Burlington’s director, Mike Bazemore, while becoming interim director
- Launching a monthly google hangout for discipleship oriented church-planters in VT, NY, & NH
- Ramping up for BCC’s first church planting apprentice
- Cycling the Maine Lighthouse Ride with my wife and father-in-law
- Daily adventures to Burlington area festivities including Summervale, Champlain Valley air, Saturday Farmer’s Market, bike rides to Battery Park, and lots of dips in Lake Champlain.
I would not choose to be anywhere else doing anything else with anyone else.
God is good.
Fall is here.